What is faith?
Faith is the realization of what is hoped for and evidence of things not seen.
Ways to Further Your Faith on Campus
- Google local churches around your campus and begin going to them from day one
- Google your university’s campus ministry or FOCUS group and try to find their website—chances are they are having fun back-to-school events to help get you involved
- Go on a retreat! They are fun, help inspire you to go deeper in your faith, and you meet a bunch of great friends
- Set aside time in your schedule (before it gets filled) to pray, journal, or read Scripture each day
- Read books or watch good videos that help you learn how to answer the questions of “Why do you believe (blank)”
- Join a Biblestudy and stick to it
Our Favorite Scripture Verses
“But the Lord answered me, Say not, ‘I am too young.’ To whomever I send you, you shall go; whatever I command you, you shall speak. Have no fear before them, because I am with you to deliver you, says
1 Corinthians 13:12-13
“At present we see indistinctly, as in a mirror, but then [in heaven] face to face. At present, I know partially; then I shall know fully, as I am fully known. So faith, hope, love remain, these three; but the greatest of these is love.”
Another way to grow in your faith is through the Marian Consecration. Our book is dedicated to Mary and both of us are “consecrated” to her. This means that we are following Christ’s example, who completely abandoned Himself into the care of Mary while here on Earth, and trusting Mary to intercede for us and help draw us ever closer to Christ in all that we do.